Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What is happiness?

I have just found out what happiness is!

I had a dream where I was in a café in Copenhagen, and a girl came in who looked exactly like Alyson Hannigan. She walked up to met and said she was there to meet me, and to look outside, something amazing was there. I followed her, and indeed there was something amazing: one more girl looking just like Alyson Hannigan, also there to meet me!
We had a great time. At one point the first one was wearing a leather hip harness on top of her jeans. Sexxxxy.
So that is happiness: a date with two Alyson clones!







She is no Megan Fox, but really I prefer Alyson.

Here is a more day-to-day Alyson: (girls are so lucky, they are allowed, heck, expected to make themselves glamorous with make-up. The rest of us are stuck with the face nature handed out.)


12 comments:

CalgaryMark said...

Nothing to stop you from wearing makeup if you wish . . . except the facial hair! Decisions, decisions . . .

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

That's right. But I saw how immensely it improved Eddie Izzard's looks to go from make-up to beard.

Tommy said...

Well, thanks there ole EO. I've been looking for happiness all my life and you find it overnight.

Well, at least one of us is happy now.
:-)

JohnH said...

So she brought her doppelganger into your dream. On the show How I Met Your Mother her doppelganger was actually a stripper. Very interesting!

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

And on Buffy her doppelganger was the most vicious of the vampires! And dang sexy.

... sounds interesting though, what episode of HIMYM was that? (I'm not a big fan of the show, which is a pity.)

Tommy, maybe if you put two pictures of her over your bed and meditate on them before going to sleep...

JohnH said...

According to Wikipedia it's Season 5 Episode #2. Not a big fan either, just remember watching that episode. The Ted Moseby character sort of ruins it for me, just like Ross ruined Friends for me. Both somewhat naive idealists who always screw up their relationships. You just know it's going to happen.

BRutledge said...

I assert the last photo is the most attractive. It shows her at her happiest. That quirky, soul-deep smile is six sigmas above average. And I say from the bottom of my medulla, with the weight of a couple hundred million years of my own mammalian mamas behind it, the demonstrated fertility demands admiration.

- A male chauvinist dryolestoid

Anonymous said...

Aw, Eolake had his first wet dream!

Anonymous said...

Megan Fox isn't that great. Too-long front teeth, man thumbs...

TC [Girl] said...

Here's something for y'all to enjoy, soon! :-)

TC [Girl] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TC [Girl] said...

Today. :-)