Saturday, April 09, 2011

An ode to "Clueless"

"Hey you. Anything happens to my daughter, I got a forty-five and a shovel. I doubt anybody would miss you." - Cher's father

I love Clueless. I'm watching for at least the third time.  I don't know what happened to Alicia Silverstone's career, but I guess that after her shine as Cher in Clueless, it could only go down, for she was ab fab. Pretty, and funny, and absolutely perfect as the spoiled bubblehead Beverly Hills teen girl, but somehow anyway sort of street smart and really likeable. An outstanding performance.




(Gawd, she is 34 already? Seems she hasn't really kept her looks, at least not during pregnancy. Quelle domage.) 

4 comments:

Anna said...

Haha ! A paparazzi-picture taken during pregnancy is not relevant, come on ! Actors do look different when they are not on stage / without make-up / and their belly grows when they become pregnant :)

Rich said...

My thoughts mirrored Anna's. Nobody would look good in that harsh lighting with super casual clothing. I still see some potential there.

Anonymous said...

I love Clueless. I'm watching for at least the third time.

It's undertandable as a lot of fags love that movie.

As for what happened to her career, she got old. When she was jailbait every guy wanted to nail her. Now? Naaah.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't know, I think she still looks pretty hot in that picture.