Saturday, January 15, 2011

History DVDs

I bought these in a department store today. It's historic footage from different years, seemed they had most of the last half of the 20th.

They are packed flat with a postcard. This handy, I wonder why I have to keep selling my durn DVDs in their cases to have room for new ones? (I guess I could chuck the cases, but mmmm.)


David Bowie, Kate Bush, and Ms. Hepburn. Kool. The first two were the great mainstays in my musical taste  for a couple of decades.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Rip your DVD's to your media server/NAS and then archive you cases and original discs in your storeroom. I did that with my CDs.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Yes, I sort of did that with a whole bunch of DVD in a frantic week last year, and then donated the bulk of those DVDs to the neighbors. I'm actually watching some of those files right now, like Robot Chicken and Creature Comforts.