Monday, November 22, 2010

Pros and cons of fridge decoration

A woman in college was visiting her folks for the holiday.

"Will you set the table, dear?" the mother asked her late one afternoon.

"Sure thing, Mom," the girl replied. She retrieved the tablecloth, dishware and silverware and set the table. She then opened the refrigerator.

Taped to the inside of the fridge door was a photo of a lovely, slender, perfectly built, and scantily-clad young woman.

"Mom, what's this?" the girl asked, pointing to the picture.

"Oh, I put that up there to remind me not to overeat," the mother answered.

"Is it working?" the girl asked.

"Well, yes and no," Mom replied. "I've lost 15 pounds, but your father has gained 20!"

2 comments:

ganesha games said...

Eo, sorry to type this here, but are you receiving my mails? I think your spam filters may be blocking mine. I do receive your newsletters etc.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Nope, don't get them.
I have a Gmail address, and the address given on stobblehouse.com. And Domai.