Friday, August 13, 2010

Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti

Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti, article and video.

The car is pretty but a tad over-powered:
Top Gear estimate the Bugatti would run out of fuel in about 12 minutes at its top speed. Not that you'd want to keep going past 12 minutes, anyway -- Top Gear also says the Bugatti's specialty tires would begin to disintegrate after about 15 minutes.

It seems that when Bryan "Birdman" Williams talks, about every third word is a swear word. And when being filmed demoing his Bugatti, the world's most expensive road car, he walks around in a Adidas track suit with the pants hanging way down on his behind. I wonder if big money and good taste ever went together?

By the way, I am told from a usually reliable source that a common problem for young urban men is hip-displacement due to the way they have to walk to keep their pants from sliding all the way down. That is either weird, or funny, or sad, I'm not sure.

5 comments:

arthur saxon said...

People like that don't deserve cars that fine.

I think when Top Gear's Richard Hammond drove it he did so in Dubai. Maybe in a country with so much oil gas is really cheap - a big plus when you're talking about a car that drinks fuel like that.

Bronislaus Janulis / Framewright said...

Well, I just feel so effing OLD.

umbra said...

I didn't know who this guy is, but from the description, I knew I was going to look at a black person. Stereotyping, yes yes. But look, sometimes stereotypes are right...

Rappers are a disgrace to the world.

Royce said...

Let's check in with Birdman in 5 years and see what he's driving then.

Probably a 1985 Olds Cutlass.

The people that pay these clowns all that money for their nonsense blabbering they call 'rap' are idiots too.

Not a lot of brain activity there.

TC [Girl] said...

Umbra & Royce:

I've never cared much for rap but I know that these peeps/lyrics are singing a whole new brand of rap. :-)