Monday, July 05, 2010

The Targus chick

I can't get over this chick, she does something to me. If she used that face and tone of voice to tell me a shirt she was selling looked nice on me, I'd be helpless.
She sounds like every mundane little feature of the product gives her personal and abundant joy and pleasure. Kool.



What's funny is that she can do it every time. There are several different cases, and her: "Love your new iPad? Want to keep it safe and sound?" sounds the same and exactly as bubbly as the first one. Good performance.



"The Z-case features a fashionable and sophisticated look, designed specifically to suit your personable style."

Well, that assumes that I'm fashionable and sophisticated... which I've not often been accused of. :-)

But if this lovely woman will come round to my house, she can sell me *all* the cases in all the colors.

The one below may be my favorite. The moment where she lovingly rubs the case up and down is not suggestive at all though, no no no, don't get me wrong.

7 comments:

Timo Lehtinen said...

I don't know, she sounds unauthentic to me. Looks cute though.

I'd much prefer to be sold shirts and other stuff in Virginia O'Brien style.

Timo Lehtinen said...

By the way, how many different cases and stands do you have for your iPad already? You could do a video demonstrating them all. That would be useful to those in the market for an iPad case.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Shoot the talcum to me, Malcom!

Ms. O'Rien is playing the opposite end, but somehow just as sexy.

--
I only have a couple of cases.

Pascal [P-04referent] said...

"Well, that assumes that I'm fashionable and sophisticated... which I've not often been accused of. :-)"

Quit tempting R.A.F.!!!

Talcum loaded and ready to fire, Captain, sir!

TC [Girl] said...

ADORABLE...Pascal! lol! Very funny! Thanks for sharing that vid! :-D

Anonymous said...

Eolake, I don't know what your blog looks like when you pull it up yourself, but when I look at the image on that first YouTube video, it looks very similar to something that might be seen on your Goddess site. You can't tell me that wasn't done on purpose!

Antibubba

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Haha, good one, I hadn't even noticed.