Sunday, May 02, 2010

Unusual phenomenon

Here's something rare: I was looking for movies and pictures of Amanda Crew, because she was really funny and pretty in Sex Drive. So I found the picture below. But before ordering the DVD from the US, I wanted to see a couple of reviews. And here it is: not only is this 2009 movie not released on blu-ray, it also apparently has not inspired a single review anywhere, so far as I can google. No reviews on Amazon, no reviews on RottenTomatoes. That must be the most low-key movie I ever heard of. ... OK, there are actually a few reviews on IMDb.com, I wonder why they did not turn up high on Google, it's not like that site is unknown.


The reviews on IMDb are extremely mixed, from the overflowingly positive to the completely dismissive. Very hard to get a clear picture. Ah well. I think I'll get it, just because I'm curious about how a film can get provoke such a diversity in opinions.

No comments: