Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pure Trim (and sleep and dreaming)

(I am sorry if this sounds like an ad, it isn't, it's just my experience.)

Sometimes when I have been mentally/spiritually/emotionally extra active, I can get into a state similar to depression. It can't really be depression, for the definition of that says that it lasts more than six months, I think. At least if it is 'depressive disorder', which is what people normally mean by "depression".

Anyway, I've been noticing that when this mood is really troubling me, I realize one thing: I've forgotten for a few days to take my protein drink!
Not just any protein drink, it's one called Pure Trim.
It is marketed as a slimming product, and it's probably good as that, if used more intensely than I do. I just use a little. I don't like the taste, but as I say, when I forget to use it, I often get very tired and in a bad mood after a few days.
Pure Trim also contains a lot of excellent nutrients, but the main thing for me (which isn't even advertised, but others have noted it too) is this positive influence against irrational tiredness (not caused by lack of sleep) and irrational bad mood (not caused by external events).

So far as I know, you can't buy it in stores, unfortunately. It's one of those things which is set up with a business strategy to make people "affiliates" and sell to others. This method has a spotted reputation, I guess, but some good products are in there too.

Because food and health products are difficult to export due to many regulations, it is only sold in the US and Canada. I use MyUS to forward the product to me from the US.
I buy the Pure Trim in this web store. (It is owned by a friend, but I don't get any commission.) If you like it after trying it, you should become an affiliate, you get it dramatically cheaper that way.

------
Update: another important influence is sleep. Don't sleep and dream too long!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear by my PT.

Last Friday I did a heavy leg workout. That night I played indoor soccer. Sat I rested. Sunday I had a outdoor game and then immediately down to Tulsa for a indoor game. My shakes are what allow me to recoup so quickly and fully do be able to do that.

It absolutely helps with the depression. If Im off of it, I dont feel as... up.. as I would normally. And its easier to get down.

Anyway, great to hear someone else has great benefits from it too. :D