Monday, May 17, 2010

Going out in Texas

Daughter: My friends and I want to go out tonight.

Mother : Where are y'all going?

Daughter: To the new cowboy bar on the edge of town.

Mother : I don't think you should. There's been a lot of trouble at that place. I heard there was a fight there last weekend, and several people got hurt.

Daughter : But mom, please!! It'll be okay.

Mother: No! Your life is more important than going out!

Daughter : But Tina is going with us.

Mother: Oh WELL! In that case, it should be okay.. Y'all have fun!


7 comments:

Robb in Houston said...

I guess that is the one on the left in the picture.

Mac10 in her jeans and a
Walther PPK under her hat.

Anonymous said...

imbecile

Pascal [P-04referent] said...

Tell me, oh wise Anon, WHICH one is Tina???
D'uh! I'm too thick ter guess by mahseyulf.

KabelYaache said...

Well, anonymous imbecile, very nice to identify yourself.

Come and visit sometime - a night visit is preferred. I'll leave the door open for you, as I also live in the great nation of Texas.

Body armour not required. We can get around that easily. Oh, DO visit!

Joe said...

I would pick *Tina* as the one on the right.

Looks to be in great shape with looks that could kill. Seem to remember a girl like her from back in school. Very nice girl but if you ever got on her bad side the claws would come out.

Would not want to tangle with her.
Joe

Robb in Houston said...

Joe, that could very well be true. It's the little ones that get you.
She might have a Saturday night special on her somewhere...

And KY: you sure picked a great moniker for yourself. Named after the gel, right?

dave nielsen said...

imbecile

Yep. That's Robb alright.