Thursday, February 11, 2010

True Stories, a film

True Stories, a film by David Byrne.
Just a quick mention, wonderful, quirky movie, very funny too. Oh, and some great music, performed by others than Talking Heads, but sometimes better. For example Dream Operator which I couldn't find anywhere in this version, so I recorded it from the DVD. Of course you have to see it in the film to get the ironic juxtapositions and the wild fashion show going on while she sings, but anyway I love her voice.

... Damn, I can't believe somebody put it on youboob three years ago! Is it really over three years ago I did this?



BTW, normally the whitebread "Nancy Reagan" conservative housewife with the big hair doesn't do it for me, but this one is hot!

Oh, and here is the Talking Heads version:

No comments: