Saturday, November 07, 2009

Stephen Schaub's camera accessories



Stephen Schaub's camera accessories, Wrist Wonder, Y-Strap, Bare Bones Bag.

... The "Interweb" has made it much easier for intrepid entrepreneurs like Stephen to have a good business. Gotta love that.

I have not tried the Bare Bones Bag, but it's probably very good. I like his approach to his products, he goes for good, simple ideas and high quality materials.

His service is also good, I found out that two of my cameras could not be fitted with the wrist strap because the slots were too narrow for the big ring. I wrote to him, and he sent me a couple of smaller connecting rings for free. Not only that, when they got lost in the mail, he sent them one more time, and in a couple of varieties to see what I liked best.

No comments: