Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New RED lenses and camera

These lenses sound very interesting. I hope they also come out with the promised "DSLR-killer" camera in a foreseeable future.

It's funny how the founder of the company will post important announcements on an independent blog instead of on their own site, or even his own blog (which I don't think he even has.) Very informal.


Update: Ohh, there's also a camera prototype. Ugly! But it can change yet.
7-inch LCD! Cool.
[Thanks to NeutralDay.]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugly! That's why they had to get someone totally studly and buff to model it.

Anonymous said...

In frightfully expensive cameras, ugly is beautiful. Shows you mean business.

That one looks a little like a bulldozer.

Timo Lehtinen said...

I like it. Looks like a machine. The 7-inch LCD is sweet.

RED is a sexy company.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

I like metal bodies, but I hate fake "silver" look. I hope they revise the look.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Thinking about it, it surely isn't actually fake silver. Anyway, I'll withhold further judgment until final version.

Aniko said...

Yeah, the guy looks good!

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Sure, in an *obvious* kind of way!...