Sunday, November 30, 2008

Maid of Orleans

A friend of mine, Mark Ricketts, is a highly talented sculptor, and just made this Joan Of Arc figurine, only ten centimeters (four inches) high.
He casts typically in resin and sells them for very reasonable prices.
The bigger picture below he sent me especially for the blog.


He told me:
If anyone does want the piece and does not want the job of gluing together the bust onto the base I can also supply it assembled. I will simply need an email telling me to do so. No extra charge for this.

1 comment:

Alex said...

The resin cast of the race car is just begging to be painted up. I guess the 200 bronze castings have to be sold first.

One day I'll finish a sculpture, and cast in it resin. Won't be anywhere near as good as Marks, but I want the experience.

There is a 28mm Paladin (Tiriel made by Hasslefree which always had a Joan of Arc look to her.