Friday, September 12, 2008

Fluffytek

Lin of Fluffytek blog send me some kind words about this blog, and like I often do, I then took a look at hers, and behold it's very cool. Only problem is it has some sexy pictures (that it appears she takes). You've been warned. :-)

I'm not likely to ditch my bachelor life, but if I do I want a wife like Lin, who apparently is liable to, upon discovering green goo seeping out of the light switches, run around the house screaming, 'The house is possessed! We’re all gonna die!'

People usually don't get it when I indulge in my more abstract humor, but I think I'd fit right in.

6 comments:

Lin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lin said...

Thanks for the kind words Eolake. Fluffytek is a joint art-nude project between myself (blogger and sometime model) and my long-suffering partner Rich (the photographer.)

I'm a long time lurker on your blog, and I must say I love it, and visit every day :-)

unbearable lightness said...

Thank you for acknowledging Lin on your blog. She makes my day many rainy days with her sense of humor and distinctive voice, the voice of a real, multifaceted person who has convictions about things in a world gone apathetic.

Long live fluffytek!!! Now I will have to stop by and see you, Eolake. Come over and visit Avalon, too.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Thanks, both.

Lin, have you commented before? It's odd, it looks like I'm not getting the usual emails when you comment, I only saw one yesterday on the site by accident.

Lin said...

Eolake, it's probably our spam filter. It tends to be a bit tetchy at times!

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

This one I got.

I don't think it can be your spam filter, since mails about this blog do not go through any of your systems.