Monday, August 04, 2008

Ivory Coast scam

Wow, it's been years since I got a decent Nigerian scam mail. But here's a new, funny one, from a "Miss Piapota Solange from Cote d'ivoire".

Quote:
"Please note that the security company does not know the content of the box. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions: - 1. Can you honestly help me imagine I am your child? 2. Can I completely trust you? 3. I have decided to offer you 20 % of the total sum. 4. How can you assist me also in moving away from this place? Thank you so much. Solange"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good response (from a disposable email address) might be:

1. Just the fact that you're imagining is proof that you need to recycled, like a used beer bottle.
2. No, you can't trust me at all. I might inject you with cyanide.
3. You haven't mentioned a total sum. If you want to give me money, send it. Otherwise, die, you feeble idiot.
4. I can assist you in moving away from your place in thinking positive thoughts so you can escape and make something of yourself, other than the floating fragment of feces you and your like are. Get a job, or stop using the air that belongs to the productive ones.