Sunday, March 26, 2006

More Moby, more monsters

Remember my monster talk? Well, I am not alone. From Moby's blog:
"oh, i've been watching 'lost'. i wish there were more monsters.
i have to say that i REALLY don't care about the interpersonal drama between the soap-opera stars(aka-characters in the show).
so, my suggestion to the writers/producers of 'lost' for future seasons: less people, more monsters. less normal banter, more crazy weirdness.
we can get soap opera drama anywhere, but crazy monsters are rare and should be given more time."
Couldn't agree more, Moby! (Oh, and I love your work! Your photos too.)
What will replace Buffy? (Angel is not it.)
Having said that, we really live in the Golden Age of excellent TV shows. I don't even have a TV connection, but I watch the best ones on DVD. And I am awed by shows like The Sopranos, Huff, Gilmore Girls. All highly intelligent, complex, sophisticated, and above all funny.

2 comments:

Zeppellina said...

There aren`t nearly enough monsters on the TV.
In fact, there isn`t really very much worth watching on the TV these days..!!

The only things which I am watching, aside from documentaries, these days, are Invasion, Dangerous housewives,
(I can`t even remember if that`s what it`s called..!), and the Green Wing.

The real obscenity on TV just now is the show Quizmania, which is on relentlessly every night, for hours, and has the intellectual appeal of roadkill.

Zeppellina said...

Damn...I forgot......

" My name is Earl "..............